Terms & Conditions
All bookings accepted by us and arrangements made by us are subject to these terms and conditions. Our terms and conditions prevail over the terms and conditions of the Client.
2. Obligations to the Client
We are a wholesale florists providing fresh flowers for all events and occasions We are obliged and commit ourselves to carry out the Assignment in a responsible manner and will try to select the best suppliers. We do not arrange transportation of persons or goods.
All offers are valid for 7 days as from the offer date, subject to availability, and will thereafter expire without the option of appeal if they are not accepted in writing within this period. Unless otherwise stated.
4. Invoicing and payment conditions
- The Client will ensure that our invoice is paid one week before the Event takes place.
- In the event that the Assignment is issued to us less than 7 days before the date that the Event takes place, the invoice must be paid immediately.
- If payment has not been received on the day before the Event is due to take place, we hold the right to cancel the order. All costs incurred in relation to such cancellation will be payable by the Client.
- If the event has taken place and the Client has not yet paid, the Client will be in breach of the terms and conditions of this contract and we hold the right (i) to refer the case to a debt collection agency, with all costs in relation thereto payable by the Client, and (ii) not to execute any further bookings of the Clients that already have been made.
- In all circumstances, if payment has not been received ultimately the day before the Event takes place, a 5% fine over the total outstanding amount will become due.
- In spite of our careful selection of suppliers, we cannot be held responsible for the execution of the Event by the supplier(s). More specifically, we cannot be held liable for any other damage than direct damage suffered by the Client, if proven to be as a result of our gross negligence or our willful misconduct. Our liability will be limited to the maximum amount of the agreed Assignment.
- We cannot be held liable for any damages of whatsoever nature, property loss, injuries or death caused or suffered by a Participant who was under the influence of alcohol or any other drugs.
- We cannot be held liable for any damages of whatsoever nature, property loss, injuries or death caused or suffered by a Participant who did not follow up instructions and safety guidelines instructed by us or our supplier.
- The Client will indemnify us for claims from third parties with respect to damages to companies or individuals brought about by a Participant to the Event.
The Client will reimburse us for all costs incurred in relation to any damages brought about by a Participant.
6. Circumstances outside our control
- We will not be held liable in the event or part of an Event cannot take place due to circumstances outside our control, such as, but not limited to cancellation of the Event by the party contracted by us that should carry out the Event or part of it or illness of the majority of our personnel or national strikes, including but not limited to public transport strikes.
- In the event or part of an Event cannot be carried out, we will do our utmost to find a suitable alternative for the Client. If such alternative incurs extra costs, we will first consult with the Client and only proceed after the Client’s written approval.
- In the event or part of an Event arranged by us cannot take place due to circumstances outside our control, we hold the right to postpone or cancel our Assignment without any legal or financial liability towards the Client or any third party unless stated by law. In such a case, the agreed financial and/or legal liability rests with the Client.
7. Applicable law
The Client recognizes that the Event is held in India and is therefore covered under INDIAN LAW.